Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2021

Welcome to Biblio-Connecting Nov 2021



Click on the Hyperlinks Above the Images to Read the Articles 


ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EXHIBITS, SYMPOSIUMS,
AND OTHER BOOK-RELATED EVENTS


November Book and Paper Fairs




Florida Bibliophile Society 
Zoom Presentation: Sunday Nov 21st 1:30 pm
Kurt Zimmerman will be the guest speaker via Zoom at the Nov 21st meeting of the Florida Bibliophile Society.  The meeting will take place at the Seminole Community Library in St. Petersburg, Fl but it will be broadcast live on Zoom as well.  If you'd like to attend the meeting via Zoom, please contact me at the following email address (floridabibliophiles at gee male dot com).   I'll send you the Zoom meeting link a few days before the meeting.


UPCOMING  EVENTS OF OTHER BOOK CLUBS

Aldus Society: 

Baxter Society: 

Book Club of California:  

Caxton Club:  


Ephemera Society:  

Movable Book Society:  

Ticknor Society:  

Willliam Morris Society:  


FOUND ON THE WEB


Stephanie Sandler's Table Talk at Harvard
The Table-Talk of Martin Luther

RECENT BLOG POSTS


My Sentimental Library: About Table Talk


Biblio-Connecting Oct 2021 

MOLDY OLDIES

Every now and then I like to read some of my old posts.   Since my wife calls my books 
moldy oldies I thought I would call my old posts moldy oldies as well.  Each month I will select a post or two that I have enjoyed reading more than once.  And I shall give you the opportunity to do the same.

Around the Dining Room Table: A View of My Shakespeare Collection

The Day the Dane Banished Shakespeare From the Dining Room


No comments: